Stretchline Holdings (Pvt) Ltd. – View Site, Facebook page
– Product Development Engineer – Research & Innovation Center (2012 – Current)
– Reporting to the Director – R&I
– Leadership role managing the BlueSky and Open Innovation teams
– Overlooking and coordinating new concept development (BlueSky) projects through liaison with local and foreign agents, vendors and direct liaison with brands such as VS, NIKE, CK, THINX
– MIMT Certified Fabric Technologist
– 4iNNO (USA) Certified Technology Entrepreneur
Freelance Consultant & Trainer (2007 – 2012)
Few recent clients;
– CIYATEK – View Site
– IKZO Trading (Pvt) Ltd.
– IKZO Innovations (Pvt) Ltd.
– Hayleys Agriculture Holdings Ltd.
– Shop-n-Save Maldives (Pvt) Ltd.
– European Institute of Professional Education (Pvt) Ltd. – View Site
– SanLaw Law Office
Hydrive Lanka – View Site
Co-Founder/Business partner (Aug 2008 – 2011)
– Spearheading a lucrative business entity from ground up in the field of Industrial Automation Solutions.
European Institute of Professional Education (Pvt) Ltd. – View Site
Manager/Trainer (Dec 2007 – March 2011)
– Reporting to the CEO.
– Initiating & conducting novel rapid training programs for working professional especially in the business, marketing & sales fields to enhance & broaden their marketability online.
Fidelity International – Surrey, UK Office
Freelance Call centre QA analyst & MIS Consultant (Aug 2006 – Oct 2007)
– Consultancy for a financial organisation based in the UK. Projects included the development and implementation of database solution specializing in performance monitoring within the call centre operations and for the transcription team.
HSBC Global Service Center – Colombo, Sri Lanka
Assistant Manager (Call Center & HR) – (July 2004 – July 2006)
– Reporting to the Vice President – US Operations & HR
– First member of the MI team for a new Global Service Center in Colombo.
– Designed and produced MI templates and procedures to allow regular MI reporting. Worked as a member of the HR team to continually improve this process and the quality of MI produced for the center which grew to 1700 people.
The Golden Key Institute of Computer Technology (Ltd.)
Head of Training – (Feb 2003 – July 2004)
– Reporting to the CEO.
– Leadership role, responsible for the overall course administration, planning, designing and scheduling of training programs.
Turnkey Computer Systems (Pvt.) Ltd. & British Business School (Pvt) Ltd.
Lecturer & Manager of Technical Department – (Dec 1998 – Feb 2002)
– Reporting to the Manager – Training.
– Conducting training workshops in Computer Hardware Technology and Networking Essentials for apprentices at two Vocational Training Institutes: Managed a team of 10 technicians, who assembled, configured and installed workstations and Local Area Networks (LAN) for corporate clients.
Managed & Partnered an Electronics Repair Unit
(Feb 1996 – Dec 1998)
– Was directly involved with building the business from ground up
– Ventured in to importing computer accessories and components from Singapore for retail and whole sale purposes
– Gained vast working experience of troubleshooting and repairing of computers, computer networks and office & domestic electronic appliances